DIVING AT CINQUE TERRE - TRIP CODE: DIVING
The stretch of coast of the Ligurian Riviera of the Cinque Terre is Marine Park.
The Diving Center is located in a strategic point both for diving and for the beauty of the coast.
After having had the opportunity to admire the depths of the park with the activity of diving, you can choose between taking long baths in crystal clear water, tasting the fantastic Ligurian cuisine in characteristic restaurants overlooking the sea, taking magnificent photographs at sunset, relaxing with reading a book "seafront" on one of the thousand stairways that lead to always spectacular hidden landscapes.
Or again, many other opportunities to discover.
- "PADI" diving courses
With the PADI diving courses, carried out with excellent instructors, you can take the Open Water (Junior Open Water for the little ones) and Advanced Open Water license. "Water baptism" activities, such as the Skin Diver and the Discover Scuba, are also planned. Furthermore, it is possible to take specialty courses (Navigation, Deep, Night Diving, Dry suit and CPR First - Aid) and, for the best, obtain the most advanced license (the Rescue Diver, the Divemaster and the Assistant Instructor).
- Guided dives
You can discover the fantastic underwater world of the Marine Protected Area Park of Riomaggiore thanks to professionally qualified instructors and guides.
Here are the areas we suggest:
- Shark's den "Zone C": nicknamed not by chance for the extraordinary clarity of the water "immersion in the aquarium", where innumerable small fish keep company with very nice castagnole, an easy dive for everyone with a depth from 0 to 12 mt. Max
- Golfetto della Macrescia "Zone B": this is a dive at a depth varying between 5 and 18 meters. It is possible to see musdee, octopus, moray eels, congers and different species of sponges.
- Punta Montenegro “zone A”: a bit more difficult dive with a depth ranging from 7 to 22 meters. which allows you to spot moses (mustelle), groupers, bream, croaker, lobster, fins of considerable size, white and red gorgonians and much more without having too much luck: this stretch of sea is so rich in marine life that you need beware of precedence!
- The shallows of the lobsters "zone A": immersion only for experts, with a maximum depth of 32 meters. The shallows is reached after about 3 minutes of immersion. At first you will meet small lobsters and then, upon reaching the dive site, on a rock in the shape of a panettone you will be able to admire the wonder of the innumerable lobsters of all sizes that with their antennas peep out from every crack and a giant lobster, all sealed by the usual meeting with a tenant named by us Ugo a large conger of about 10 kg.
- Via dell'Amore: simple dive for new divers at the first fins that reaches a depth of 10 to 15 meters. Meetings with shoals of fish of different sizes and fun are guaranteed, thanks also to the different depths of the seabed that force you to continually change the setting and practice with the Gav, the "lift" friend!
Experience Cinque Terre above and below the sea!