DISCOVERING SANREMO - TRIP CODE: SANREMO
Sanremo, the city of flowers, is a city to discover, don't miss a guided tour and some free time for shopping.
The Sanremo tour and the panoramic tour will take you to discover all this:
- VILLA NOBEL, residence of the Swedish scientist, inventor of dynamite and founder of the prestigious award that bears his name;
- ORMOND GARDEN, public city park with botanical rarities from all over the world;
- SUN HARBOUR, which can accommodate up to 800 boats of all sizes;
- VILLA ZIRIO, headquarters of the Tourism Department and formerly the residence of the German Kaisers;
- SQUARE CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS, the nerve center of Sanremo.
- WALK of the EMPRESS, famous waterfront built in honor of a Russian Zarina;
- RUSSIAN-ORTHODOX CHURCH with the characteristic onion domes;
- CASINO MUNICIPAL attracts players internationally, it is in fact the most famous building in Sanremo. It was built in 1904 in liberty style;
- The OLD CITY with its characteristic alleyways of medieval flavor;
- SAN SIRO CATHEDRAL, the most important church in the city;
- FLOWER MARKET, where you will find the famous Sanremo carnations;
- La PIGNA, the oldest district of the city, just before a hill on which it is located the Sanctuary of "Madonna della Costa". Rather challenging course, but certainly effective
- ROAD MATTEOTTI, main street with its elegant shops;
- BUILDING BOREA D’OLMO, the most important historic building in the city;
- ARISTON THEATRE, where the Italian Song Festival takes place annually;
- OLD PORT, with the fortress of St. Tecla built by the Genoese in the 18th century.