PORTOVENERE AND CINQUE TERRE - TRIP CODE: CQTPVEN5T
Private guided tour with excursion to discover the sites of the UNESCO heritage: Cinque Terre and Portovenere
The Cinque Terre include small villages, clinging onto the rocks and descending straight into the sea, surrounded by terracing, necessary to cultivate vineyards and olive trees.
Here’s a sample of atrip to the Cinque Terre with a tourist guide, which can be customised upon request.
- Meeting with the touristguide in LaSpezia and trip by train to Riomaggiore. A visit to the first village of theCinque Terre with its beautiful church of San Giovanni Battista and a very colourful and inspiring marina. At the end, free time.
- Then you will reach Vernazza by train: it is considered one of the most fascinating villages, with a nice atmosphere you can enjoy strolling through the vicoli in the village. Guided Tour and free time.
- Departure by train for Monterosso: it’s the biggest of the five villages and is made of a new side and old side. The guided tour includes a nice stroll along the promenade and a visit to the old part of the village.
- Late in the afternoon, departure for a trip by ferry boat to Portovenere. You can admire the little villages of the Cinque Terre by the sea, comfortably sitting on a big boat which can hold up to 300 passengers. You will reach Portovenere by boat and admire the little church of San Pietro and you will visit the village.
- Later in the evening you will reach La Spezia by boat.